- Semester Admissions
- Admissions Overview
- How to Apply
- Semester Calendar
- Affording a Semester
- Financial Aid Application
- Make a Payment
- Admissions FAQs
- Sending Schools
- 2017 Admissions Travel Schedule
Financial Aid Application
How to apply for Financial Aid
1) Go to the School and Student Services by NAIS financial aid page online at http://sssbynais.org/parents
2) On the upper right-hand side of the screen, click the green “Complete your PFS” box. In the “Welcome to PFS” section of the page, click on the green “Create an Account” box, then follow the instructions. The PFS Online offers on-screen help and instructions as you complete the form. Password protection also allows you to work on your statement in multiple sessions.
3) Select Subscriber Schools: Use the drop down menu to find Coastal Studies for Girls or enter 4932
4) Once you have completed the Parent Financial Form (PFS), SSS will analyze the information and calculate a family contribution value.
5) Coastal Studies for Girls will review the Report of Family Contribution (RFC) online. This report provides their estimate of what you can reasonably be expected to contribute toward your child’s education. If you wish to see the results as well, you can request a family report from SSS directly.
6) Coastal Studies for Girls uses this information to make a determination as to whether or not (and how much) financial support we can allocate toward your child’s tuition for the semester. The award amount is stated in a student’s Enrollment Agreement.
SSS Customer Service Center
Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time
Saturday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time
Phone: (800) 344-8328